It is not often that you get appreciated for the hard work you do. The sleepless nights. The pitches you don’t get called back for. But lucky for you, someone out there is watching.
This morning in the mail, I got something that might excite you. At least I thought it would.
Sanlam and Business Partners are giving away up to R100 000 in their Entrepreneur Of The Year Award. It’s also quite easy to apply from what I saw.
The requirements in their three categories are also simple enough. Before you think it’s too good to be true. You have to prove that – by their standards – the three most important financial risks of your business are quantifiable. The application form has more details on that.
Categories and minimum requirements
- Emerging Entrepreneur (business younger than three years old)
- Business Entrepreneur (turnover up to R20 million)
- Medium Business Entrepreneur (turnover greater than R20 million
Of course, you are not motivated by the cash prizes. But they are offering those too.
- Category winners will receive R20 000.00
- R100 000 in cash for the overall winner along with the opportunity to attend an international conference or trade show, as well as extensive public exposure. That should help in acquiring the much needed sales.
Spread the word as far and wide as possible as well. . . . Good luck!
Image by : xtrarant on Flickr